We have access to properties that are showing foreclosed status. Santa Clarita Valley, San Fernando Valley, Antelope Valley, Simi Valley and Conejo Valley. We also have access to other areas and lists as well. Just choose the “other” option and enter where you are wanting Paris911® to generate the list from.
REO's (Real Estate Owned)
These are bank owned properties. Some are investments and purchases that are picked up by the shareholders of banks. Also, sometimes they fit the foreclosure criteria. Paris911® has relationships at 10 major banks that have 95% of the REO properties. As far as the other 5%, we capture that data as well. Just enter your area of interest and choose the REO option.
The seller of a property has negotiated with the bank in order to sell the property for less than the owed amount. When you are submitting an offer via Paris911® on a Short-Sale property, your negotiation will stop with the seller and be between Paris911® as your representative and the bank. We have dealt with these properties from both the listing end and the buying end. It is important to be represented by experienced negotiators when dealing with the Large Lending Institutions and Short Sales!!! Choose this option and then an area you are interested in.
Notice of Default Properties (NOD)
Due to the different loans that were being written in the "creative" days over the last few years. Sometimes, payments on mortgages become more than a person can afford and manage. When you miss a payment for whatever reason, it is up to the lending institution to do one of the following: They can report you to the credit bureaus, they can call you and insist that you make the payment, they can also report you as a Notice of Default. These properties will be negotiated by Paris911® on your behalf in an attempt have the person that the NOD was filed on, sell you their home. We have the ability to get you lists of these properties that are released on a Bi-Monthly Basis and get you the information on how much the NOD was filed for and the particulars about the property. You then can run a "Home Value" search from the home page of www.Paris911.com
to compare the value of the property with the amount of the NOD. If you find something that is of interest. We will take the ball from there. Make the Notice of Default choice then choose the area or areas that interest you.
Tax Lien Properties
Failure of home owners and property owners when it comes to paying their property taxes. Some of these properties go to auction at some point, but there are records that Paris911® has access to before that stage of the process is begun. Choose the Tax Lien option and we will get you information on the properties available and negotiate for you their purchase.
Any Property for Sale that You See!
Ok, here is the deal. Paris911® can get you "all" of the information on any property you see for sale in any medium. We will only require limited information about the property you are viewing. (Realtor.com, Homes.com, Zip.com, any property for sale, in any medium, anywhere.) We can contact any entity and negotiate the purchase on your behalf. We have an established track-record and client-satisfaction that is beyond anyone else in the Real Estate Industry. Just choose the "Property Inquire" option and fill out as much information about the subject property you can and we will take the reins.